Senior Marketing Manager, Dolby Laboratories Major: International Studies, Graduated May 2007.
- Finance & Resources Manager at TWIN (NGO) Major: International Studies, Graduated 2006.
- Investigator for Allstate Insurance Company Major: International Studies, Graduated 2003 Language: Spanish Area Focus: Western Europe
- Commercial Real Estate and Online Businessman Major: Global Studies, Graduated 2017.
- Assistant Dean for International and Graduate Affairs (Ohio State University Moritz College of Law) Major: International Studies. Graduated 2002.
- Currently teaching Dual Language at Gattis Elementary in Round Rock ISD. Major: International Studies and Spanish Double Major: Graduated 2010. Language: Spanish
- Policy Analyst at Solar San Antonio in San Antonia, Texas Major: International Studies and Economics; Class of 2006 Language: French Professional, Technical, or Scientific Core:Development
- Assistant Director at Chicago Council on Global Affairs Major: International Studies and French; Class of 2008) Language: French Thematic Area: Governance, Conflict and Resolution
- U.S. Foreign Service Officer at the U.S. Department of State currently assigned to Havana, Cuba Major: International Studies and German & Commercial Studies ; Class of 2007) Language: German
- Major: International Studies: Class of 2012 Language: Japanese
- Associate Consultant (Business Analyst) with Appirio, Inc. Major: Global Studies; Graduated May 2013 Language: Japanese Area Focus: East Asia
- Travel Director for the University of Illinois Alumni Association Major: Spanish and International Studies; Graduated 2007 Language: Spanish Area Focus: Latin America